Baucom now has an amazing way to recognize events in the lives of our students, staff, and school with a Spirit Rock located at the entrance for all to see! It’s a fun way to acknowledge birthdays, accomplishments, celebrations, and/or congratulatory messages. Rentals will be weekly at a cost of $25.00. 100% of your donation goes to Baucom PTA. Click the link to check Sign-Up Genius for available dates, review the procedures below and sign up!
Click Here for Sign-Up Genius
Spirit Rock Rental Procedures:
1. Rentals are weekly, Saturday-Friday and are a first come, first serve basis.
2. Messages must be approved prior to painting. No profane words, symbols, political, and or offensive messages will be permitted.
3. No physical changes are allowed to the rock.
2. Payment should be made payable to Baucom Elementary PTA. You have one week from the time of reserving to make payment. If reservation is within one week of being made payment is due immediately. If payment is not received, the reservation will be removed to allow other students the rental opportunity.
3. Submit payment to the office with “Spirit Rock” noted.
4. You will supply all paint and supplies needed. Spray paint and paint pens are recommended. You will need to cover the prior message before painting. Steps should be made to not disturb the area immediately around the rock.
5. The PTA will cover any painting not pre-approved and/or not reserved.
6. Rental is rain or shine.
7. Baucom PTA has blocked specific weeks throughout the year for school function use.
8. Take a picture and post with hashtag: #baucomes
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.